ARMENTA SXS ANTIMICROBIAL FILMS
You know how you’re complying with the “Good Hygiene Practice” (GHP), by washing your surfaces every 24 hours. But what happens between cleanings? Biofilm may form and germs may spread.
We can solve that problem, by cutting, printing, and installing the new antimicrobial film by Hexis, that protects your premises 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Here’s the proof: Studies suggest that silver ions are capable of destabilizing the biofilm matrix (1), preventing the spread of germs within the matrix and enabling the cleaning products to be effective.
Germs need humidity to proliferate. The Hexis film is waterproof and forms a barrier against humidity. During cleaning operations, as well as in the presence of humidity, silver ions are released from the top layer of the film. These ions come into contact with the bacteria, blocking their metabolism and/or interrupting their proliferation mechanism, leading to their destruction. When the PVC film is manufactured by Hexis, silver ions encapsulated in a glass matrix are distributed over the film in a uniform manne.†
Photos courtesy: Hexis Graphics
ARMENTA SXS has designed vinyl for businesses, and clear-bra protection kits for cars, trucks, and aviation for both exterior and interior parts. Used for surface protection, like paint and metal to informative artwork. This makes us highly qualified in the dimension prep, design, print prep, and installation of the antimicrobial film for your business.
ABOUT THE ANTI-MICROBIAL FILM†
• Protects 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Protects inaccessible areas
• Inhibits the development of 99.99% of the germs tested
• Reduces a bacterial population
• Prevents the formation of biofilm
• Active for 5 years
• Perfectly ecological
• No nanoparticles
• Non-irritant for safe use on human skin
• Strong adhesion
• Easy to clean
• Smooth and sleek, so easy to clean
• Compatible with your cleaning protocols. Resistant to most chemical agents, alcohol, diluted acids, oils.
• The films have an acrylic adhesive which is pressure-sensitive. Adhesion is immediate, and permanent after 24 hours of contact.
• Manufactured in France at the Hexis factory.
• Hexis international patent.
BUSINESS' THAT CAN BENEFIT
Hotels / Motels
Banks / Offices
FILM CAN BE APPLIED ON
Photos courtesy: Hexis Graphics
Our team can easy apply Hexi Antimicrobial Film, without disrupting your business.
Need to talk? Let us setup a Skype meeting.
Photo courtesy: Hexis Graphics
To allow your clients, staff and partners to identify the areas protected with the anti-microbial film, Hexis have created the PURE ZONE label which can be applied to doors, counters, windows, tables, etc., thus indicating.†
(1) Chaw KC, Manimaran M,tay FEH.Role of silver ions in destabilization of intermolecular adhesion forces measured by atomic force microscopy in Staphyloccus epidermidis biofilms. Antimicrob Agent chemother 2205;49(12) :4853-59
OUR ANTIMICROBIAL FILM TEAM
When we first heard about Hexis Antimicrobial Film, ARMENTA SXS knew that we could help the American people with keeping us safe from germs by offering this product. So we spoke to a few colleagues and we gathered our team to deliver this service of protection.
LOUIS ARMENTA D.
FOUNDER OF ARMENTA SXS
Louis leads the client into what options they have, as
to better protect their employee's and customers.
MANAGER / JOB ESTIMATOR
Alvaro is our estimator and manages our installation team.
He's worked in the automotive industry from mechanics,
interiors, to body and paint for the past 20 years.
CERTIFIED 3M PPF INSTALLER
Mike is partial owner of Elevated A.C. in Pasadena, CA.
His shop specializes in the installation "Paint Protection
Films" (PPF) for vehicles.